Place of Origin:
R290 A+++ Air Source Residential Multi-Functional Heating And Cooling Heat Pump For Europeans
About some scientific knowledge about heat pump:
Keeping your home at a comfortable temperature can be expensive. A typical home has annual energy costs of about $1,900, almost half of which is spent on heating and cooling To reduce these costs, an air source heat pump (SolarEast) can be installed and connected to the traditional forced air ductwork typical of most homes.
At the same time, SolarEast's R290 trigeneration is certified by SG, one of the most important safety and quality certifications on the German market, usually for consumer and industrial products. Obtaining SG certification proves that the product complies with the relevant laws, regulations and standards of the European market and also increases the competitiveness of the product in the German market.
About one of the selling aspects for SolarEast's R290 trigeneration:
SolarEast R290 is a high-efficiency, innovative heating solution with a variety of functions. Here are some of the important features of the SolarEast R290:
1. Energy grade: With an A+++ energy grade, the SolarEast R290 is one of the most energy-efficient heating alternatives on the market.
2. A fan motor and a full DC inverter: The SolarEast R290 has a fan motor as well as a full DC inverter, which minimizes energy consumption and boosts efficiency.
3. EVI inverter for -30°C: The system has an EVI inverter that allows it to operate at temperatures as low as -30°C, making it perfect for use in extremely cold environments.
4. Intelligent WiFi control: The SolarEast R290 has intelligent WiFi control, which lets clients to remotely control and monitor the system using a smartphone or other device.
5. R290 is a refrigerant: R290, an environmentally friendly refrigerant with a very low global warming potential, is used in the SolarEast R290.
6. The SolarEast R290 can produce water temperatures of up to 75°C at the outlet, making it suitable for use in a variety of heating applications.
Parameters about BLN-006TC1
|Nominal Heating (Max) (A7/6℃,W30/35℃)||Heating Capacity||kW||2.92~9.10|
|Nominal Heating (Max) (A7/6℃,W47/55℃)||Heating Capacity||kW||2.99~8.16|
|Nominal Cooling (Max) (A35/24℃,W12/7℃)||Cooling Capacity||kW||1.38~5.70|
|ERP Level(Outlet water temp. at 35℃)||/||A+++|
|Max. input power||kW||3.50|
|Max. input current||A||15.00|
|Rated water flow||m³/h||1.00|
|Fan motor type||/||DC inverter|
|Circulating pump||/||Inverter type / Built-in|
|Sound pressure at 1m distance||dB(A)||42|
|Max outlet water temperature||°C||75|
|Water piping connections||/||DN 25 (1")|
|Pressure drop at rating water flow||kPa||20|
|Operating temperature range (Heating mode)||°C||-25~45|
|Operating temperature range (Cooing mode)||°C||16~45|
|Unpacked Dimensions ( L×D×H )||mm||1187*418*805|
|Packed Dimensions ( L×D×H )||mm||1217*463*920|
• About SolarEast:
Solareast Heat Pumps Ltd, founded in 1999, is the world's largest supplier of solar thermal water heaters. Solareast Heat Pumps Ltd is a technology conglomerate whose mission is to "make the world cleaner for a better life". It has been in the clean water heating and thermal energy business for 20 years, 10 years with solar thermal technology, 7 years with air source heat pumps and 2 years with photovoltaics.
Send your inquiry directly to us